Assassin's Creed Valhalla beats COD and Spider-Man Miles Morales in the UK!

Assassin's Creed Valhalla beats COD and Spider-Man Miles Morales in the UK!
In one of the richest weeks in the history of electronic entertainment, Assassin's Creed Valhalla debuts at the top of the UK retail chart, leaving Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War behind.

For the first time in thirteen years a Call of Duty series game fails to grab the top spot in the UK in its debut week, but this is only partially surprising since the Ubisoft game was released on November 10 while Black Ops Cold War only hit stores. three days later. It should also be considered that many British stores are closed due to the Covid-19 epidemic and GFK does not take digital sales into account. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War broke new records by recording the highest digital sales at launch in the history of the series, according to a release published by the publisher.

Assassin's Creed Valhalla has sold more than double since the launch of Odyssey , 42% of physical copies were sold on PS4, 18% on PlayStation 5 (although the console is not yet available in the UK) while 40% of units were sold on Xbox, however there is no precise breakdown to regarding as the game has only one product key for all Microsoft versions.

Top 10 UK November 16

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales FIFA 21 Animal Crossing New Horizons Demon's Souls Super Mario 3D All-Stars Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition Watch Dogs Legion Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War recorded physical sales down 64% but as mentioned the digital numbers seem to be record breaking. 39% of the units were sold on PS4, 34% on Xbox One and the remaining 17% are for the PS5 and Xbox Series X / S versions. Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales debuts in third place with 56% lower sales than Marvel's Spider-Man for PS4, note that 71% of copies were sold on PS5 and the remaining 29% on PS4.

Demon's Souls debuts in sixth place while Sackboy Una Grande Avventura does not exceed position number 13, moreover Godfall does not go beyond the sixteenth position. Just Dance 2021 occupies the 11th position with 133% higher sales than Just Dance 2020, also to note how Yakuza Like A Dragon failed to enter the top 10, debuting at the number 20 position with 65% of the units sold on PS4 and 35% on Xbox family consoles.

Planet Coaster Console Edition finds space in seventeenth position while NBA 2K21 returns to the ranking at position 31 thanks to the towing of the PS5 and Xbox Series X / S versions. Note the partial failure of racing games with Need for Speed ​​Hot Pursuit Remastered slipping to 40th and DiRT 5 failing to make it to the rankings.

In total, over 790,000 physical games were sold last week in the UK with a growth of 96% compared to the previous week and an expenditure of 36.4 million pounds.

Powered by Blogger.