PlayStation Plus, June 2021: Star Wars: Squadrons and Virtua Fighter 5

PlayStation Plus, June 2021: Star Wars: Squadrons and Virtua Fighter 5

PlayStation Plus, June 2021

PlayStation Plus confirms in June 2021 its intention to offer subscribers experiences that are always rather varied and of quality. The first title added to the catalog is in fact Star Wars: Squadrons, the space shooter developed by EA Motive under the official Star Wars license, capable of involving fans of the saga with spectacular dogfights, also based on multiplayer.

Fans of fighting games will also rejoice in front of the debut of Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown, remaster of the now historic beat 'em up in meetings by SEGA, full of tactical depth and iconic characters, while for PS5 owners this month arrives the surprising Operation: Tango.

Is this a selection that the readers of appreciated? According to our survey, actually not: 42% of users said they were not at all satisfied with the games of June 2021, 22% unsatisfied, for a total of 64% of negative feedback.

Star Wars: Squadrons

Star Wars: Squadrons, the cockpit of one of the spaceships that we can fly. Set after the destruction of the second Death Star, Star Wars: Squadrons puts us in the shoes of two different characters fighting on opposite sides: on the one hand Rao Highmoon of the Vanguard Squadron of the Republic, in charge of defending the Starhawk; on the other, Houses Kassandora, of the Titan Squadron of the Empire, which instead has the task of destroying the ship.

The single player campaign of the game will therefore provide us with different points of view, telling a story that will not fail to awaken memories in the minds of Star Wars fans, leading us into iconic scenarios and thus launching ourselves in the middle of a bloody war, in which we will only be little pawns.

Star Wars: Squadrons, an artwork illustrates a furious battle in space. Once in command of our spacecraft, we will find the retro-futuristic interface that characterizes the famous film saga, we will be able to configure the aircraft in various ways, assign the energy to different systems as needed and immerse ourselves completely in the atmospheres of the films while we perform rotations and loops to gain an advantage over your opponent.

To these contents is added a rich competitive multiplayer sector, with two main modes inspired by the classic team deathmatch, in which two teams composed of five players compete to the last elimination or participate in spectacular large-scale battles in which numerous units controlled by artificial intelligence also intervene.

Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown

Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown, Akira is back in great shape in the game. Made exclusively for PlayStation 4, Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown takes the classic SEGA fighting game that originally landed in arcades during 2016, and puts it through a substantial beauty treatment. The result is a remaster that promises great things!

In addition to the redesigned graphics and brought to high resolution, the game boasts new online modes such as Tournament and League, all single player content and a roster that incorporates the sixteen characters we know well, making them more detailed and adding new visual effects. In short, we are talking about a package that will not fail to thrill fans of the series and beyond.

Operation: Tango

Available at no additional cost for PlayStation Plus subscribers in the PlayStation 5 version only, Operation: Tango is a cooperative adventure with original and brilliant traits, set in the world of espionage, in which we will have to put ourselves at the helm of an unusual couple of characters, a secret agent and a hacker, and sneak into various locations to take possession of confidential documents and data.

The game's campaign is completed rather quickly, in about three hours, but must be faced at least twice since the Agent and the Hacker are substantially endowed with characteristics different: the first tackles the tasks with his own physicality, the second puts himself behind the trusted computer to enter the security system and gradually disable its defenses.

Arrivals and departures in June 2021

No longer available on PlayStation Plus from June 1st

Battlefield V - PS4

Stranded Deep - PS4

Wreckfest - PS5

Available on PlayStation Plus June 1st

Star Wars: Squadrons - PS4

Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown - PS4

Operation: Tango - PS5

You've noticed errors ?

Powered by Blogger.