PlayStation Plus, June 2022: God of War, Naruto and Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl

PlayStation Plus, June 2022: God of War, Naruto and Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl

PlayStation Plus, June 2022

June 2022 is the month of the revolution for PlayStation Plus, although the timing of the debut for the new subscription does not coincide with those that Sony traditionally refers to to introduce the games that users can download at no additional cost.

Already available for download, the three titles reserved in this case for subscribers to PS Plus Essential, the least expensive tier, are God of War, Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker and Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl. Not a bad selection, which will surely have excited the readers of, right?

In truth, not really: the inevitable survey revealed 45% of people not at all satisfied with the gifts of June and a 21 % who said they were unsatisfied, for a total of 66% negative impressions. Is God of War all played by now?

God of War (PS4)

God of War, Kratos prepares to face an enemy The extraordinary action adventure from Santa Monica Studio officially enters the PlayStation Plus line-up just as we discuss the possible postponement of God of War: Ragnarok, and many think it is not a coincidence: the feeling is that the official reveal of the next chapter of the series is now imminent and with it the certainty of a release date by the end of 2022.

That said, God of War needs very little introduction: the game takes up the Kratos that we learned about from the classic trilogy and transforms it in a different character, constantly struggling with his furious past and determined if possible to leave it behind, now that he has a son but no longer a partner, who we discover has died at the very beginning of the adventure.

In the company of the young Atreus we will therefore have to embark on a long journey to satisfy the mother's last wish, namely that her ashes be scattered from the highest peak of the seven kingdoms. A task that will prove to be more difficult than expected, as the Norse gods will not be happy to watch a former Greek god stroll undisturbed in their lands.

The reinterpretation directed by Cory Barlog adds to the experience the cinematic narration typical of the great PlayStation exclusives, a completely new combat system and a new weapon, the Leviathan's ax, which our character can use to take down the giants of ice and fire that will block his way. The God of War review.

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, the team par excellence prepares for combat The Naruto series has been very well represented on PC and consoles by CyberConnect2 tie-ins, but Bandai Namco thought it was also appropriate to intercept the wide audience of arena fighter fans and thus the idea of ​​Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, a title that draws on to the imagery created by Masashi Kishimoto to focus on both cooperative and, above all, competitive online modes.

The former take the form of a set of missions that start from tutorials and arrive at reproducing the more famous fights of the anime, the latter involve us instead in the long run to accompany us in a climb of the rankings while we exploit the skills of the ninja we have created from scratch to defeat human opponents in the most appropriate way pour as possible. The review of Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker.

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, a fighting sequence From Japanese to American cartoons it's a snap, and this time we find the entire Nickelodeon network, with its iconic characters, committed to delivering a surprisingly solid and convincing Super Smash Bros.-style experience, with technical gameplay and with many peculiar elements, but at the same time spoiled by a quantity of contents well below its potential and from a technical sector without treble.

At the command of the various SpongeBob, Patrick, Aang, April O'Neil, Shredder, Michelangelo, Korr, Garfield and many others, in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl we will be able to try our hand at different modalities but all rather sparse. Fortunately, there is online multiplayer, thanks to a robust netcode and the depth of the mechanics that we also talked about in the review of Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl.

Arrivals and departures of June 2022

No longer available on PlayStation Plus from June 7th

FIFA 22 - PS5 and PS4 Tribes of Midgard - PS5 and PS4 Curse of the Dead Gods - PS4

Available on PlayStation Plus from June 7th

God of War - PS4 Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - PS4 Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl - PS5 and PS4

Have you noticed mistakes?

Powered by Blogger.